Australian Webpage Effects (AWE) is committed to safeguarding your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information with the following principals.
- We will only collect information about you that is relevant to the service you seek from us
- We will only use your information in a way that you would reasonably expect
- It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it
- We will not use your personal information for any other purpose
- We will not disclose it to anyone, without your consent
- we will take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect this personal information from unauthorised disclosure or access
- You can refuse to provide us with the information we ask for, however we may not be able to perform the service you require without it
- You may request access to personal information held by us
- We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to any request to correct inaccuracies in the personal information held by us
- We encourage you to notify us of changes to your personal details so that we can amend our records accordingly
Please contact us if you have any queries regarding your privacy or handling of your personal information.